Reddit Enhancement Suite-Reddit增强套件-Chrome扩展插件基本信息
扩展名称：Reddit Enhancement Suite-Reddit增强套件-Chrome扩展插件
插件语言：English (United States)
Reddit Enhancement Suite Chrome插件图片预览
Reddit Enhancement Suite-Reddit增强套件-Chrome扩展插件介绍
注意：Reddit Enhancement Suite是独立开发的，并未得到reddit的正式认可或附属。
- 历史 - 需要历史记录权限才能将使用内嵌图像查看器展开的URL添加到您的历史记录中(例如“使它们变成紫色”)
- cookies - 帐户切换器需要cookie权限才能工作。在尝试将您登录到另一个帐户之前，RES需要能够重置您登录的cookie。
- tabs - 权限允许RES在reddit的打开选项卡之间进行通信，以便您对设置进行更改一个选项卡中的数据等传播到您打开的其他reddit选项卡。
- flickr，imgur，其他网站： - 这是谷歌真的让我感到不安的一个......他们说“RES可以访问你网站上的数据” - 这不是个案。例如，RES需要允许调用imgur，flickr等以获取相册中每个图像的直接URL，或者flickr以获取链接到的一个图像的直接URL。这是允许您在不离开主页的情况下扩展它的原因。
权限在我们的维基页面上进一步说明：http：//www.reddit.com/r/Enhancement/wiki/permissions - RES总是具有历史记录和制表符权限，因为它需要能够在展开图像链接时将其标记为紫色。绝对不会收集或出售您的数据。
Reddit Enhancement Suite是一套工具，可以增强您的Reddit浏览体验。权限的描述听起来有点可怕，它可能应该是。当它说“RES可以访问[站点”上的数据时，它意味着RES可以向这些站点发出请求。RES使用对flickr，imgur，twitter等网站的API调用来传输数据，而无需离开您所在的页面。
NOTE: Reddit Enhancement Suite is developed independently, and is not officially endorsed by or affiliated with reddit.
Permissions explained for the privacy conscious:
- history - the history permission is required in order to add URLs that you expand using the inline image viewer to your history (e.g. "make them purple")
- cookies - the cookies permission is required for Account Switcher to work. RES needs to be able to reset your logged-in cookie before attempting to log you into another account.
- tabs - the tabs permission allows RES to communicate between open tabs of reddit so that a change you make to settings, data, etc in one tab is propagated to other reddit tabs you have open.
- flickr, imgur, other sites: - this is the one where google really upsets me... they say "RES has access to your data on ... sites" -- this is NOT THE CASE. RES needs permission to call out to imgur, flickr etc in order to get the direct URL to each image in an album, for example -- or to flickr to get the direct URL to the one image that is linked. This is what allows you to expand it without leaving the homepage.
Permissions are further explained on our wiki page here: http://www.reddit.com/r/Enhancement/wiki/permissions - RES has always had history and tabs permissions because it needs to be able to mark image links purple when you expand them. There is absolutely no collection or sale of your data going on whatsoever.
Reddit Enhancement Suite is a suite of tools to enhance your Reddit browsing experience. It includes features such as:
- Never Ending Reddit - never click "next page" again!
- Inline Image Viewer - adds buttons to view images without leaving the page, including support for imgur albums and more
- Keyboard Navigation - browse reddit more efficiently than ever before with keyboard shortcuts for most functionality
- Uppers and Downers - see the hidden vote totals that Reddit provides behind the scenes
- Account Switcher - switch accounts easily and quickly
- User Tagger - keep track of users you run across frequently, complete with color coded tags, etc.
To read more about the features of Reddit Enhancement Suite, please see http://redditenhancementsuite.com/
NOTE: Chrome's description of permissions is a little bit scarier sounding that it probably should be. When it says "RES can access your data on [sites", what it means is that RES can make requests to those sites. RES uses API calls to sites like flickr, imgur, twitter and others to bring data in without you having to leave the page you're on.